Friday 23 May 2014

Singapore Sling

This is a blog post with a difference as this is coming to you live from sunny Singapore! Yes, so as not to disappoint you loyal readers I've taken the blog abroad and thought I'd give you an Asian flavour for a change. Obviously with a forestry theme in mind of course!

Unfortunately I'm struggling with my memory on my tablet so I'll have to do it proper when I get back.

For something quick though how about a new idea that I saw walking through the park just this afternoon...


Turn your fallen tree into a mature garden display! May not be ideal in the parkland but how about in the gardens?

If anyone's interested on a Traveller's Tale visit my other blog for further eccentricity, here:

http://nstraveljourn.blogspot.co.UK


See you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment