Monday 3 March 2014

Skeletons in the Closet (preview)

Yes, I'm back in blog land after a lengthy hiatus! I had planned to carry on immediately after Christmas but several things kept getting in the way. Nonetheless I'm back to continue the Wimpole experience.

Gee grandma, what small teeth you have!

As I've still got to finish writing the next post, and when I say finish I mean write a bit more than the first paragraph, I thought I'd post a little preview to let you all know what I've been up to since the festive period.

Yes I really do have skeletons in the closet too, as my wardrobe has bags of animal bones at the bottom (don't worry they're old and for archaeology so perfectly safe). Oh, by the way expect this opener in the main article too!!

Ending on a funny note though, check out youtube clip about the new NT leaked advert, very funny... at least I thought so!

No comments:

Post a Comment